A quick intro…
As a business we’re just over one year old, and pleased to say we’re heading in the right direction. Well done us. As such, we’re looking for a talented individual to slot seamlessly into the Reuzer team.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an all-round creative lead with strong animation skills and the right attitude…we’re talking glass half full and solutions instead of problems…you get the picture.
So if you’ve got the right ethos and you fancy being part of something fun, innovative, disruptive and forward thinking – here are the skills we’re looking for…
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite – particularly After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A strong portfolio of 2D animation creation (We’d like to see your greatest hits showreel).
- Experience of stakeholder management.
- Project management and budgeting experience.
- A very good grasp of written English.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Can use MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiently.
Some extra points for these…
- Has e-learning development experience.
- Has experience in 3D animation creation.
- Has experience of liaising / working with subject matter experts.
The ideal person must also be able to honestly say they…
- are honest and trustworthy.
- are a good communicator (in person and via Zoom / Teams).
- are a good listener.
- are well organized…can manage multiple projects at various stages of development.
- are a fast worker.
- are self-motivated.
- are punctual (we can’t stand lateness).
- can use common sense and work independently.
- have a good sense of humour.
Some of the details
This is a 40 hour a week job, based on an 8 hour day. This is a home based role with occasional / semi-regular travel to our Norwich city centre HQ for face-to-face client meetings, internal reviews and catch-ups. The holiday allowance is set at 20 days, + 8 bank holidays – which you can use at your discretion. This position could also entail short spells of international travel, generally no more than 5 days per trip ✈
We’re offering a salary of between £35-£40,000 based on experience.
If you feel you meet the criteria – here’s what we’ll need sent to Work@Reuzer.com by close of business on Friday 25th February.
We’d like to see…
- your greatest hits show-reel, a link is fine – or send it over via WeTransfer.
- your up-to-date CV.
- a brief outline of what you’ll bring to the table, we’re not thinking an essay, just 200-300 words in an email.
Following receipt of the above, we’ll take a look and get back. If you’re lucky we’ll arrange a chat and take things from there.
Please note that while we endeavor to get back to everyone in a reasonable time frame, please forgive us if it takes us a little longer than expected.
(No agencies please).