In January 2023, we’re looking to expand the Reuzer team with a top-notch Creative Media Designer 🚀
The role primarily involves the creation of digital animation and graphics for digital training courses and films.
However, other responsibilities will include the design of marketing materials (Showreels / social media posts) and designing e-learning course content and eye-catching templates in Articulate Storyline and PowerPoint.
If you think you’ve got the skills to pay the bills, read on…
- Experience in the creation of After Effects animations and motion graphics.
- Experience making 2D vector style animations.
- Experience working in 3D – such as the creation of technical equipment and processes, but also character animation.
- 3D Generalist skills such as modelling, texturing, lighting and animating character rigs are important. (Cinema4D/Redshift experience preferable)
- Experience rigging/skinning characters.
- The Adobe suite is key – especially After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and InDesign.
- Graphic design and layout fundamentals – basically you know what looks good and what doesn’t.
- Video editing – working with high res footage, editing and adding titles/motion graphics.
- Good time management skills – experience working to a tight (but just about realistic) deadline.
- Friendly, honest, a sense of humour and approachable.
- Willing and happy to get involved with other reasonable aspects of the business when required, such as reviewing scripts and building e-learning content.
- Experience designing in Powerpoint/Storyline is a benefit but not essential.
The ideal person must also be able to honestly say they…
- are honest and trustworthy.
- are a good communicator (in person and via Zoom / Teams).
- are a good listener.
- are well organized…you can manage multiple projects at various stages of development.
- are a fast worker.
- are self-motivated.
- are punctual (we can’t stand lateness).
- can use common sense and work independently.
- have a good sense of humour.
The ££ and other bits
We’re paying a competitive salary of between £27,000 and £30,000 for this position. This is a largely home-based role with weekly / bi-weekly travel to our Norwich City Centre HQ for team catch ups and exquisite lunch time dining courtesy of Norwich Market.
This is a 40 hour a week job, based on an 8 hour day. The holiday allowance is set at 20 days, + 8 bank holidays – which you can use at your discretion.
We’re a small but highly efficient and capable team. We’re looking for someone to step in and make an instant impact…solutions not problems and all of that…
If this sounds like you, please share your showreel and/or examples of your work and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading ‘Creative Media Designer’.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th January 2023.